2007 Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: A new year
On the down: Too many things to do, too little time

Hurray for 2007 - lots of new things in the new year. I had a nice week off from the whole wide world when I threw a big fat bitch fit and told everyone very nicely to fuck off - then I spent about 10 days in bed, watching really fascinating programmes on TV. (It's amazing how exciting some of that shit on Astro can be when you're just so desperate for something to watch). In between, I went to BodyBalance and made myself feel very svelte and thin and flexible (even though I still can't, for the life of me, do a forward bend; not even half!). And I ate lots of fruit to pretend I was being healthy and svelte and thin.

And so, I highly recommend that everyone throw a bitch fit once in a while, spaz out, hide and do bloody nothing for a long time.

Then you bounce back like Tigger.

See, samsara is good for some things.

Also, it seemed that even though I was only away from Dharma for about 10 days and had hoped to slip away very QUIETLY, the whole world seemed to know that I wasn't around. When I came back, May said, "Oh my god! Where have you beeeeeeeeen??????? You were missing in action!!"
Bonita said, "Eh? Long time no see lah. Where did you go?"
Wendy said, "Are you okay now?"
Sio Chian said (very loudly), "Wah! You're back!!! Wah, long time didn't see you here lah" (it was only a week!)
Ruby gave me a big hug and said, "Welcome back!!!" like I had been very far away for a very long time.

Either they all love me that much OR I am such a big loudmouth that my absence is far more noticeable than my presence. Even big ol Korky wrote me a nice email to say that he was concerned about me being away (man, that must have really been a big bitch fit if even Korky heard about it) and that KH wasn't the same without me... which made me feel really bad because I always get really bored when I go to his Dharma classes and sit in the corner reading my samsara books.

Anyhoo, I feel well loved and very popular indeed, which is what all ego-centred dollies need at all times of the day.

Also our very sexy new book (remember the one I almost got carpel tunnel from, from all the transcribing?!) is coming out soon and everyone has to buy one from me, if not I'll cry.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom