A Dolly lag


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: New year, new me!
On the down: December 2006

December just disappeared *poof*

The enormous project wore me out entirely. Clever me and the team had to transcribing 27 hours of talk and then editing, compiling and designing everything into a sexy book in 12 days. 13 CDs of transcribing and 150 (single spaced!) pages of edits later, I was very ready to throw up and scream.

But anyway, then it was Christmas hurray but I spent it proofreading all night gah.

And then it was new year's eve double hurray and I went with A and his friends to Bangkok which was lots of highs and a few horrible lows :( They do officially have the most amazing shopping EVER though. Heaps of nice photos but am too damn lazy to upload it all now and why why why is the Internet so sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow?

And there is so much work now which
makes
me
want
to
cry

boooooooooooooooooooooo

Will write something interesting later and sooooooon, promise promise promise

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom