Yoga Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Yoga
On the down: Stiff joints

I woke up at 8am today to go to yoga which, if you know me well enough, is a very very major feat. Everything was still almost aching from Monday's Yoga boot camp but you can't stop a Dolly when she's all determined!

So I trolleyed my way there and ta da! The class wasn't until 9.30am so I had to sit there for 45 minutes and read NST about a hundred times (very bad reading entertainment).

I've followed Jean The Yoga Guru's classes for about two years now and when I grow up, I so want to be like Jean. I think she's made of rubber and weights as much as a bag of air because she
can
do
anything

All those big shot athletes with their big shot fancy moves are but foot stools for Jean to rest her ankles on.

Anyway, I feel quite smug because she recognises me and if I haven't gone for ages, she'll notice and comment when I next turn up. I'm all, "Oh yay! She knows me!" in a very adoring fan sort of way.

BUT, in spite of my three years of silent worship from afar, I think she still doesn't know my name and she's never asked so it would be too weird now to go up to her and say, "Oh by the way, my name is..." It's so irritating because I so want to be a groupie and
be
her
friend!!!!!
(doesn't that sound so high school and desperate)

If you knew Jean, you would SO want to be her friend too. Then again, I'm sure she already has throngs of people winging around and bothering her with silly questions (as I do) and so, I suppose when you're up there already with the yoga dakinis, you really don't want to encourage any more psycho fans from following you about all the time.

I shall have to resort to stalker methods.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom