Fag hag Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Meeting men
On the down: They are all gay

I officially know every single gay man there is to know in KL. Went out for drinks tonight and ta da! There's a whole bevy of gorgeously dressed, gorgeously groomed gorgeous gorgeous men all sitting there looking prettier than me.

It's a bit of a pattern now. Someone invites me out for drinks and I'm all "hurray! I'm so popular! I'm so wanted! I'm such a social butterfly! Everybody loves me and adores me," and then I turn up in my pretty pretty outfits all ready to stun the men, and then
they're
all
gay
so whatever little tiny modicum of sex appeal evaporates as quickly as a puddle in the Tanzanian outback.

BUT, they make fantasticwonderfulgorgeousamazing friends and are entirely more fun than straight men. You just can't take them to bed, which is a shame but you talk to them so much about sex that it would seem incestrous to anyway.

I met the very famous Willian Kee today. He's a bit of a legend in the fashion writing galaxy but I had this image of him being a bit of an old has-been Elton John style (usually, well established people in the fashion world are, aren't they?!), but he's totally not not not and very cool and young and wine-drinking. He also had a very adorable friend called Robert (I think but the wine may make mistakes in my head) who I so so so wish was straight and so so so is not. We had very meaningful long discussions about how goddamn awful product loans are and you just can't believe how happy it makes a Dolly to know that she's not the only person in the world who hates shopping for a living.

Oh and this wine place we were at serves PORK - real bacon of the real porkie pork kind. It is so non halal there and I love it - wine and pork burgers in the middle of the night. Actually, forget the wine, just gimme the damn food! Doesn't take much to make me happy *grin*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom