Kennie's big mouth


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Kennie
On the down: His big mouth


Okaaaay... so Kennie was so not happy with his boooootiful face being plastered all over this pink blog. I left him a message online: "Go see your pretty little face on my blog!" and gave him the link.

The next time I logged on, there were fast and furious messages from him:
"I'm so gonna kill you! I'm going to break your head so that you're like that Vajrayogini who chops off her head and holds it up on a plate."

Charming. I give him free publicity also he dowan.

Then, I had to see him again at a meeting this evening and he decided to tell the WHOLE WORLD about my blog, so very loudly in that so very small room.

And straight away everyone was looking at me with their eyes bigbig (and JP has eyes like saucers so it can be quite scary):

"You have a blog?"
"You have a blog?"
"You have a blog?"
"Where where where?"

And soon they all had out their little notebooks so I could write the address in.

Like, OH! I felt so celebriteeeeee but also not quite because Kennie was sitting in the corner going hahahaha now everyone is gonna see all the things you've been writing, which made me very paranoid.

Anyway, we went for dinner after the meeting and Cute Innocent Pixie Wendy and I spent about half of insulting Kennie.

Then after a lot of talking and stuffffffff, I somehow ended up making a promise never to say anything mean to Kennie ever again.

HAH! Like that's gonna happen.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom