Vodka Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Vodka!
On the down: How it impairs your senses

I really want to write a long long blog but I'm soooooo sleepy. Went to a Focus Point party thing (okay, I have absolutely no idea what the event was, but the fabulous William invited me there with the bribe of (free) pink drinks. How not to go?).

I was hungry so gulped down two drinks quickquick to stave off hunger pangs which was stupid because of course, that would just make me drunk (on an empty stomach) and even more hungry.

I dragged JJ and his HOT STRAIGHT (yes, you read it right - straight!) friend out to eat supper. JJ and I talked about boys the whole night long until I finally had to say to his friend, "Oh dear, it's a bit sad that we keep talking about boys isn't it? You must think we're really pathetic."

To which he answered, "Well, I guess it's not really my business..." which is probably worse than if he had just said, "Yes! You're sad!"

I have pictures but cannot be bothered to upload until later because I hate wires and fiddly things.

Actually, Ben KoKo invited us round to his place to keep him company while he did his endless pile of work, and I was soooooooooo tempted because hanging around Ben is like being around a waterfall - it totally relaxes all your muscles and makes you want to go curl up and go to sleep.

But okay, I had to be logical at least once this week. I thought: Still have work to do at home, tomorrow have to volunteer at the Dharma shop all day, and then go to yoga (and wouldn't want to be falling asleep in yoga!), and then dinner, and drinks.

A girl needs her energy, so she must conserve it, give BenBen a miss and go home.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaai!

So I came home and wrote a proposal for this mad party that we're doing. JP has decided to call it "Let's Get Outrageous" which is so campy it almost sounds like something in a Pride parade. Let's hope nobody else notices. Heck, he's even managed to get us a venue that's a club.

He rang me up: "Guess what?! The people have agreed to give us their club instead of just their restautant for the dinner. AND GUESS WHAT?.......

......I saw that they have THREE POLES!!!"

Which is probably apt since he was already talking about getting people to poledance for charity this afternoon. Damn, he's got this pole fetish! Let's get HIM up there on a pole - three, in fact.

Anyway, fuck me if I know the first thing about writing a proposal. REMEMBER, anything remotely serious sends me into permanent anxiety.

But I'm a hard working Dolly so I bashed it out under the influence of vodka (why does it take such an extraordinarily long time to get out of my system!). Type type type. Dory read it, corrected my bad spelling and said it was fine.

I LOVE DORY.

So hah! Who said a lightweight like me can't drink vodka and write proposals all in one night?

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom