Sleepy Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Sleep
On the down: Red wine

So I found out later in the day that I wasn't the only one who felt sick from that gross wine. Lots of other people felt like throwing up and couldn't sleep so I'm guessing that pissed off waiters snuck in lots of dodgy pills into it or something grrrrr

Good news is that I don't blame Rudy anymore.

Spent the whole day feeling like death on a stick and had to do an interview with feng shui master, Yap Cheng Hai in the afternoon. He kept telling all these crazy stories that my fuzzy head just couldn't handle.

And then I had to go to tsok in the evening, where I fell asleep halfway through mantras. Isn't that just quite disgraceful?

It was soooo because of that crap wine! Even the cheap stuff we used to drink in university that came in box wasn't this bad.

On the up though, I found out that someone had asked Mama Jenny (BiBi's mother) if I was a lesbian. People seem to ask that about me all the time and I find it fascinating because all I do 98% of the day is think about boys (whether I'm single or not). I also find it a complement somewhat, although I can't quite figure out why.

So then Bibi tried to convince me today that I was a lesbian.

I said, "But I don't want to be a lesbian."
So he's all, "What's wrong with being a lesbian?!"
I said, "Nothing, but I just prefer C**K!" (battery operated ones don't count).

It's all starting to go a bit twisted isn't it. So many people think I'm a lesbian, and I'm consistently falling in love with all these gay men. Heterosexuality doesn't seem to factor very strongly in my life. Dear Vajrayogini, please introduce me to just ONE straight man if only to know that they exist.

So damn irritated that I just keep meeting gay men and then developing infatuations. The other day, I was out for dindin with old friends and one of them brought along this super cute twinkie looking boy. I found him so adorable that the first and only logical question to ask him was if he was gay. Of course he said no lah, but they all do.

If the next hot guy that comes along (or the next hot guy I deem gorgeous) is actually straight, I'll stop wearing pink forever.

Okay, that's it. I'm not going to talk about boys anymore for the rest of the week. REALLY.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom