Tired Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Vodka
On the down: Too much partying

We partied so much on Friday (until 7am) that I think I may officially be sick of vodka.

No. Just kidding. How is that even possible?!

I do think, however, I shan't be wearing any more short skirts around JP. hmmmmm?

I have so many photos of THAT Friday evening but it conjures up far too many feelings of shame for a few of us so *ahem* in the name of decency and modesty and getting over bad behaviour, I shall omit them.

The whole of that night, he kept going on and on and on about Dollyblog which was simultaneously flattering and tiring. It was all,
"Oh, this one's for the blog!"
and
"You've gotta put this in the blog!"
and
"Do this for the blog!"

And then he tried to convince me that I had no friends.

So we shall layan and pretend for a moment that he is my only friend and give him an honorary mention here so he feels important.

I have so much work all of a sudden that it makes me just want to curl up into a coma for awhile. Oh wait. I did that all of last week during CNY. Serves me right for leaving everything til now. And I still have a f**king Brylcreem advertorial to write. My career of writing promotional pieces for cheap hair grease is just so challenging and fascinating.

Other things: some f**ker stole my handphone during a party in my own home but it's okay. I got my own back by being happy about it. It gave me the chance to go out and buy a brand new pink and white marshmallow phone. And it has a camera so there will soon be LOTS of photos taken of unsuspecting people.

PMS has been taking over my life which makes me feel like shredding somebody's head in half (a very particular somebody) just for the hell of it. And I have a zit, for the first time in about 3 years. And I'm so full of water, I feel like a sunken boat.

Oh god, it is so not cool to be talking about PMS.

I was going on and on and on about boys to JJ all through lunch today until I finally realised that he looked like he would reach over and strange me with the chicken bone he was gnawing on.

I said, "Okay, okay, I won't talk about boys anymore..............................................................."
and then added,
"But then there's nothing else to talk about!"

I think he just ignored me.

Before long, I was talking about this guy we both know and by that time I think he had given up because all he could say was, "Oh no, you're talking about boys again."

I finally shut up. But then I went back to YMT (where I was volunteering today) and continued talking to Ishwari about boys while she did stock take and noted down millions of items by hand.

But I'm not totally useless, okay? I tried to be helpful and asked if I should help her categorise things but she just said, "No need lah! You just sit there and talk about boys lah, okay?" She's so nice!

Oh god, it's only Tuesday and I'm already itchy for the weekend. More parties! More glamglam! More vodka in beautiful glasses!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom