Brilkreem Buddha


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Learning patience
On the downdowndowndowndown: Brilkreem

I am soooo throwing a bitch fit about Brilkreem rightaboutnow (have changed spelling after a nice tip from a nice reader, so that I don't get even more unnecessary hassle from them)

So I get into the office and find out that we now have to do an extra advertorial LIKE RIGHT NOW because someone fucked up the last advert and published the incorrect one.

Brilkreem, presumably, jumped up and down like a small child and got very upset so now we have to layan them by doing another one for them ABSOLUTELY FREE.

So now guess which dumbass has to write the damn thing again.

When we say write, it doesn't just mean write.
It means:
-conceptualise the idea
-spend fucking hours and hours on getty looking for photos to match the idea
-someone else downloads the photos because I'm not allowed access the account
-write the text to accompany the photos
-write photo captions
-rewrite the press material they get to publicise the damn product
-send it to designers
-send it to the client after it's been designed
-if the client doesn't like it, we have to [repeat as above]
-proofread

And then if we're lucky, someone might actually spend about one entire minute reading the page when it's printed.

So let's do a quick recap:

I write all my pages on time.
Then, that page got fucked up by someone else which was not me.
So now *I* have to write another page.
I don't get paid anything extra.
It doesn't, in any way, really contribute to any part of the bigger world peace plan, enlightenment or even sort of real happiness.
And reallyquitefrankly, who really gives a fuck about Brilkreem.

If I ever get enlightened (and at the rate I'm going, I don't think it's going to be soon), I am SO going to be known as the Brilkreem Buddha because that was the path would have gotten me to higher siddhis.

I think when I finish this neverendingstory round of advertorials I'm going to send a big bouquet of flowers to Brilkreem with a little card to thank them for forcing me to learn patience and to tolerate completely irrelevant, inconsequential, useless details in life.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom