Blah Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up:
On the down: workworkwork

There is no 'on the up' today because I feel meh blah booooooooooo!

Am so busy this week and mostly it's with stuff that I don't particularly care about but end up doing just because they pay me. This includes things like writing a feature about moisturisers, and dealing with ridiculously overpriced handbags. I get totally depressed thinking about the fact that I am encouraging this overspending among bored and too-rich datins, when really I should be canvassing them to give their money to all the starving children in Africa.

Then, just found out that one of my Chinese journo friends just won a award for an article she wrote in a magazine (and she's still a student!) so now I feel even more fantastic about my immense contribution to the world through advertorials for Brylcreem and styling fashion pages.

*feels daft*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom