Facebook Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Facebook
On the down: Getting way too addicted to it


I discovered Facebook (thanks to Miin and Petya from high school) and now I
am
totally
addicted.

Marie (also from high school) left a message that said, "Welcome to 95% of your waking energy. Facebook shall rule your life, oh yes, it shall rule your life."

And it has.

I've found the whole world on it, and all these people I haven't seen since forever... including an ex boyfriend (who still looks just as good as he did back then), London drum'n'bass buddies, Leeds clubbing pals, and all these old friends from when I was 7.

Now I feel a lot more popular than I actually am, because suddenly there are ALL THESE PEOPLE I KNOW!

Isn't it slightly lame that I am getting so excited over an online network - goes to show just how much I love attention, in all its varied forms, and just how much of a geek I really am. See, that's why I was never that popular girl in school and it seems that not much has changed.

Anyone, join join join! www.facebook.com *muaks*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom