Busy Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Moving up
On the down: Being permanently sleepy

I'm not just being lazy, I promise. There is just so much going on!

Went in to meet someone about possible contribution to a new magazine the other day... and walked out of the office as their new assistant editor - looks like I got my work cut out for me! eeep!

It involves being fashionable though so I'm slightly worried about how I look like the dog's dinner on most days... and the editor is EXTREMELY fashionable and darling. Well, we can always make a statement by being exceptionally different, can't we. Not everybody can be Anna Wintour.

Anyway, we need (very good) writers so anyone interested email me email me email me!!!

It's Friday! I need to play!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom