A somebody Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Fame!
On the down: The responsibility that comes with great power

Dolly got a new job, like a proper one with EPF, a desk and a parking sticker. Where it is and what it is shall have to remain a secret in case my big mouth gets me into trouble and have to shut down dollyblog, so you'll have to try to figure it out yourself.

It's not just an ordinary job though and actually, Dolly looks to be going high places real soon. And with great power comes great responsibility. Soooo Spiderman.

I'm silently freaking out in my head wondering how I'm going to do this job since it involves being NICE to Important People and well, you know a)I'm usually not very nice and b) I wouldn't know an Important Person if he came up and slapped me in the face.

So hooooooow?!

I'm looking forward to the possible freebies and invites to many parties though! And I have a fancy title that I can throw around and demand respect with. HAH. No way, I'm too nice to do something like that.

Somebody RUDE (JP) said to me, "Well, it's time to go shopping."

Stupid guileless me said, "Why?"

RUDE said to me, "Well, you've got to look nice now."

Like gee, What's wrong with what I wear now!

(But okay, heck, any excuse to buy new clothes)

And there sure will be HEAPS of thinsg to blog about. I just hope I got TIME to blog! Haven't even started the job properly yet and already I'm sleep deprived and grumpy! *cry*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom