Butch Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Short hair
On the down: Stylists who don't know how to handle short hair

Mike The Best Stylist in The World has left to a very Faraway Place *cries*

There has never, ever been a better stylist in the history of Malaysian hairdressing and now Shanghai gets him instead and we're left with the rest of the shit ones.

And when I say Shit Ones, I mean it!

The thing is, just.about.every.single.girl in Malaysia has long hair so most stylists DON'T HAVE to worry about being good. I mean, how much can you do with long hair anyway?
Wash
Condition
Snip snip a bit here and there
Blow dry straight

So. The. Boring.
And SO does not require any skill.

Anyway, I really needed a new hair cut, so HAD to find someone good to cut my mad pseudo-Pink type hair properly. I was recommended some dude in KL Plaza. Someone even made an appointment for me, so nice.

I went in and I told him to please cut my hair short but not spikey.
He cut it Short And Spikey.

I told him not to make me look like a durian.
But he cut the spikes all the same length, pointing out evenly all over my head, so I look either like a Durian or Rambutan, depending on which angle you look.

I told him I wanted Natalie Portman type short hair.
I got Roxette.

Like half the city already think I'm a lesbian. Now, I not only look like a lesbian but a really, aggressive, Harley-driving, butch basketball player.

And I have nothing against lesbians at all, but really,
I'm not aggressive
I don't drive a big noisy bike
I don't play basketball
And I am far from butch (this pink blog is evidence)

SO SALAH!

Verdict: if someone cannot cut short hair, THEY INSTANTLY FAIL as a stylist.

FAIL!

I SO want to go shave off that stylist's eyebrows now.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom