Script Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Getting paid for work
On the down: Really, really tiresome, nonsensework

Isn't it funny how you always want want want to have a Certain Type of Job, and then when you get it, you don't actually want it anymore.

Like how I always wanted a big fancy magazine job, and then when I got it, it made me want to puke into my tea out of the sheer frustration of listening to people talk non stop for 3 hours about photo shoots, branded underwear, nail salons, more photo shoots, stylists, make up, what font goes on the front cover...

And how writing a script for a fashion reality show would seem exciting but really, just seems pretty
darn
vacuous
and blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Still, I've discovered untapped talent for making up lots of rubbish that actually ends up sounding intelligent. Mostly, it's off the top of my head, so I have yet to see if they're going to figure out that I don't really know what I'm talking about and make me rewrite everything. For now, it's nice knowing that I have my own special set of skills!

But maaaaaaaaaan,
Just
Can't
Wait
to finish off these 11 scripts.

And start doing something that actually matter.

That said, I'm also working on two books based on incredible teachings that are all about Getting Happy. (Forget your troubles, c'mon get happy! You better chase all your fears away! - Judy Garland!)

And really, TrulyMadlyDeepy it's about REALLY getting happy in the whole proper sense of the word.

Not just photo shoots, and branded underwear, and what font should go on the front cover(meh).

And I get to do all my work in Alexis and Palate Palette with the wonderful, happy company of peppermint tea! lattes! martinis! pavlova! So I get happiness proper, and temporary happiness *bliss*

I'm turning into such an idealist spiritualist I almost surprise myself.
So
Darn
Hippie
Happyyyyyy!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom