Dolly idolises....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Immaculate skills
On the down: The excessiveness of Things To Be Done

I am convinced that JP lives on nothing but sunshine, like a giant, human version of a solar panel, except this one functions even when the sun has set or it's overcast and rainy.

Congratulations to Rinpoche's brand new liaisons - they make everything in the centre happen and I'm a very hippie happy for the existence of people who can do and accomplish what I can't (yet). Think of all the merit of bringing infinite benefit to the world!! Wheeeeeeeeee!

TrulyMadlyDeeply, when I grow up I want to be like
Ruby
Henry
Paul
Jenny
Joe
Susan
Datin
Wan
Chia
SP
Tashi
JP
Mr Ngeow

Not in that order and not necessarily all at the same time (though it would be nice. AllTogether would equal Enlightenment already!)

I asked JP if, since I intro'd him to the centre and dharma, I would get to scavenge off some of the karmic goodies he's getting. Actually, it was more like, "Damnit, you better gimme some!" (which I guess was not very Dharma but oh well) and JP was all superduper nice by saying yes. I better lose some weight so that by the time he's up there sucking on martinis in the sky, he can reach down and pull me up by my collar.

I guess most of the people who read DollyBlog probably don't have a clue who these people are but take my little plastic head for it that they are AMAZING PEOPLE and I want to marry all of them.

I must be off to do more edits and writing and proofreading. Everything is due tomorrow and I am still trying to perfect the ability to emanate.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom