Dolly on a break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Being lazy
On the down: Recharging your batteries

I JUST DON'T KNOW how some people do that non-stop work thing. Joe, Jenny, JP, Ruby etc who just go go go go go go go go go go go go go go goooooooooooooooooo

They are the work equivalent of that dude from The Big Blue who can dive for hours without breathing gear.

SIAO.

So seeing as I ain't Quite Up There yet, I decided to take two days off and do nothing but watch DVDs and read Harry Potter. I'd resisted reading Harry Potter up until now and finally decided to go out and buy the very first one to read. I loved it

BUT

still think Roald Dahl is better. I pick Charlie and his Chocolate factory any time over Harry and Hogwarts.

I totally absolutely 100% believe that if Roald Dahl had good 3d technology and excellent, aggressive, global market in his day, that he'd be raking just as much fame and cash too - if not more.

And if you haven't read any Roald Dahl, I'm afraid I cannot be your friend.

I've also been watching season 3 episodes of House and am now in love with Hugh Laurie again. See, the English were good for some things, I suppose.

While recharging my batteries and filling up on samsara fuel, I've also turned all my sleep hours upside down. Bedtime is now 5am and breakfast about 3pm... just pefect for my 7am wake up call tomorrow because we're filming!!! On a Sunday no less. That does mean I'm going to be a little super star though :)

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom