dolly pictures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Photos!
On the down: Feeling uninspired to write
I can't be arsed to tell a proper story today so here are lots of cute photos instead. Pictures tell a thousand words or whatever blah blah blahs.
Squatting on Rinpoche's living room floor eating breakfast at 6 in the morning and picniking with Vajrayogini.


I've always, always wanted an office with a beanbag and it's all come true! KMP now has it's own little lizard lounge bit, complete with buddha paintings, bohemian cushions, jars full of sweeties, a giant bookshelf and a PINK BEANBAG! Here we are on the day it was set up, chilling with Rinpoche, the KMP crew and a whole lotta junk food.


JP is a mushroom. All he needs are spots


Dhi Room (haha geddit?) also comes with soft toys, including a giant frog with big lips... which looks alarmingly like David. Rinpoche demonstrates a day in the life of David, puppet style, with the cuddlies.




I am so damn pleased-as-punch with myself about these two ethereal photos and how it captures everyone looking so natural and chillllllllled like gazpacho.
I wish real life frogs were also fluffy and soft and had a big zip for a mouth. AND NOT slimy and squishy and evil looking.



Wonder Woman comes to Dhi Room to keep us company too! (Do you ever wonder if maybe superheros are bodhisattvas?)



I am sooooooo pretentious about the way I take photos I almost make myself sick!



David the frog was wearing this FCUK tshirt yesterday. Mind, he looks about 12 and has this permanently glazed, sleepy, 12-year-old face so this tshirt is totally NOT him.... and the irony is probably why it works so well when he does wear it.

I wondered how Chin Li can get away with wearing an all yellow outfit... and heck, I feel so damn glamourous in this photo in my brand new liquorice dress and new smarmy photo face so this photo HAS to be here.

Toby Mou Mou is the cutest looking sausage masquerading as a dog in the whole wide world, and don't you forget it.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom