Jetlagged Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Travelling
On the down: Jetlag

I'm baaaaaaack! Europe was fabulous but the jetlag so is NOT. Does explain why I woke up at 2am feeling hungry though, and why I'm only just starting to feel sleepy now that it's almost 7am. My head is still living out in London.

I took over 650 photos in my zeal to capture an award winning photo. Surprisingly, very few of me (even I'm shocked). I got to London and was all ready to get trigger happy for photos with old friends... then remembered that most of them despise having photos taken. So I pulled the Asian card: "I'm Chinese! It's my prerogative to want a photograph of everything!" They all rolled their eyes at me and gaped into the camera so I never got a good shot.

So now the best photos I've got are of a pebbly beach and a fat jolly lama, which is just as good.

There's a millions things to say about the trip so I'll save it for a day when my head isn't so fugged up with time difference and I can write a sentence properly.

Off to bed now, just as the rest of the house is waking up.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom