Dolly falls off the diet wagon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Diets
On the down: Not being able to stick to them

A guide on how to ruin a diet
I've been trying to lose weight so I can fit into my clothes again without busting the zip. And so for 4 weeks I've been eating nothing but Caesar salad and rockmelon and steamed tofu. Bleah.

Today I fell of the diet wagon and went insane at Chilis - a big fatty cheesy burger, fries and vanilla coke (if you're gonna drink coke, might as well get the extra-sweet one).

And then I made A drive all the way to the Baskin Robbins in Mont Kiara for ice cream (aren't boyfriends lovely for driving you to get ice cream!)

And now I'm eating sugared peanuts.

And eyeing this brand new tin of Pringles.

See, this is what happens when you deprive yourself. One day you snap and go insane and eat like it's going out of fashion. Bleah *bloated*

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom