Bibi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Bibi
On the down: There aren't enough Bibis in the world

Bibi and I were yapping on MSN again, as is always the case when I'm trying to evade work and he's being sociable or bored.

He did a little character analysis of me today:

Bibi: You really ARE a japanese manga you know

Me: Why am i a japanese manga?

Bibi: You are like all sugar and spice and bubble gum and power puff girls on the outside.... but so fag brained on the inside haha

Me: What does fag-brained constitute?

Bibi: always on the hunt for boys, always flamboyant, only moderately modest, etc etc Pretends to be a shallow stupid girl but is not. Really a contradiction lah ... you inside and outside. If you brought your insides and postered it on to your person, you would be a drag queen.

Then he said I should compare myself to this girl we both know (won't mention names in case er... she reads this). When I asked him why, he said:

coz she is the other extreme, all demure but oozing it. She is like a Laura Ashley cottage and you are like Sesame Street.

Then he said, "Okay gotta go ttyl" before I could ask him what the hell he meant by comparing me to a bunch of whining muppets on Sesame Street.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom