Cupcake Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Butter and Sugar
On the down: How sick it makes you feel

Oh dear, I've just realised I haven't written in here for almost a week. Been in a big fat pissy mood - everyone getting on my nerves and I'm getting on everyone's nerves. Oh well.

So I made cupcakes in an attempt to cheer myself up. Coloured icing always makes me feel better (and they did for a little while until something else came along to irritate me again).

Look at my pretty little project!






I put them into cute tacky boxes with flowers all over the front and sent them off to old friends:


They were a hit! Everyone loved 'em!

I have to admit though, they are DAMN SWEET. I only eat one at a time and that's enough to make me feel sick the rest of the day. But I have to say I'm a very clever cupcake queen :)

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom