Dolly goes to Europe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Travel
On the down: Last minute packing

Am off to Europe in less than 9 hours! And still haven't started packing. Typical me left everything until the last minute so now I'm busy trying to

churn out two articles about art subjects I know absolutely nothing about
pack
sort out some more stray kittens
tidy my room

Am so excited about going back to London and seeing all my peeps! Snobby me has only told about five people I'm going to be there because I can't be arsed to run all over London over 3 days to see everyone (of which there are many - I can't help it if I'm well-loved, can I? hehe). Still have to spend the other three days in England going up north for a work-related thing.

So while in London, I'm just gonna relaaaaaaaaax lah. My big plan is to sit in a bar, eat Muller Light yoghurts and chocolate, drink vodkatonics and gossip.

Obviously, this London secrecy thing may not work because
a) some of the five friends are bound to tell everyone else from zones 1-6, and through the whole M1 highway.
b) others are going to read it on this blog, and then feel horribly insulted I didn't bother to contact them.

What to do? There are only that many hours in a day, and a girl only has that many days to loll about in Europe before she gets summoned off for work again.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom