Procrastination


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Achieving something
On the down: Procrastination

I wish I would just finish what I have to do with my book and send it to the designers.

BUT I JUST CAN'T!

I do everything else but. Like obsess about Higgins' tank, and mop the floor, and do my sadhana very slowly, and move furniture around, and hang up photos on my bedroom wall and obsess about Higgins some more and write blogs and watch Graham Norton videos on YouTube.

On the up though, am feelin very stupidly fantastically happy today. It's an odd feeling, given the sort of slump and moochiness of late, but hey, enjoy it while it lasts!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom