Lazy, inefficient Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Fish!
On the down: White spots

Isn't it ridiculous how long I haven't blogged for. Yes, yes, ridiculous, I know I know.

I would say I'm busy, which is half true since I have been rushed crazy off my feet. But it's also half not true because I'm just lazy, inefficient and unmotivated to write about Life-In-General.

Oh, and there's also the thing about lots of very exciting things happening which I can't actually talk about - that thing about being in the public eye and all that. Meh. So you'll have to use your imagination for that.

The biggest news though is that I'm now the proud mother of a FISH! I adopted Henry Higgins away from a tank where he was being attacked by snobby parrot fish. They're totally adorable, totally Dolly-like, cute, flirty fish, but they're also a bit like the mean girls in the movie of the same name and they were MEAN MEAN MEAN to Higgins!

So at 4 in the morning, a few nights ago, we decided to go rescue him, set up a tank in Drakpa House and move him there.

And now he's very, very happy!

I don't know how it is that I've become so very attached to a little ugly fish when I only met him 2 days ago!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom