Time lag Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Being active
On the down: How time flies!

Really, it's ridiculous how time flies!

Sorry for not writing in ages. I've entered a sort of weird time lapse where it all feels like one very long day when it fact a whole week has passed.

The whole has been spent on coming up with branding strategies. Like, what the hell do any of us know about branding?!?! But when you have to do it, you will do it, and somehow you'll wrangle the knowledge out of someone, somewhere, somehow.

We nicked everything off a branding presentation from very prestigious brand of spirits.

And ta da! Came up with our own.

Odd, perhaps, to be "branding" a Buddha / Tibetan Lama but when you have over 12 departments and many, many people running around talking to the world, you sure sure sure better make sure your communication goes out the same, and everyone talks the same "brand."

If not, someone say Rinpoche is American
Another says Rinpoche is Taiwanese

Then some clever person says he's an old man
Another one says he's super young

Somebody else says he's blonde
And his friend says he's actually German.

Then how?

Sounds silly, but it does happen.... so we've idiotproofed it for ourselves.

Then, there is also trying to finish my never ending book. This time really no more excuses since the sponsors are asking, "OI WHERE IS IT ALREADY?!" meh! Another 79 pages to proofread, and I swear every time I read it, there's another million changes.

Then, there is trying to find a designer to design the book... and nobody quite understands what we want yet. Oh dear.

I am, in the midst of all the busy-ness, trying a return to proper food and proper eating. This means no running out to MacDonalds (no matter how hungry I am!) and eating proper meals (what? no random biscuit/milkshake / chocolate runs in the middle of the day?!)

And man, this is the toughest part of the week. The no-snack thing is enough to kill a girl, yo! I've been sooooo YSG that I've even resorted to eating oats again and drinking copious amounts of good old water... which means I am running to the toilet every half an hour - not terribly good for productivity.

But well. it makes my skin nice and it shall hopefully flush out all the nasty toxins floating about my insides.

After many many months of resisting from succumbing into that generation of very corporate N series Nokia phones, I've also finally traded in my very tired phone for a proper grown up one. The only rubbish thing about it is its crazppy alarm "snooze time" which means now I only get an extra 5 minutes of snooze instead of 10. Other than that, I can finally type an SMS without having an anxiety attack that it will die on me halfway through - and that sure is worth sacrificing 5 minutes of sleep for.

I realise I'm also way way way behind on posting up photos - I just remember I haven't even put up the wedding photos yet!!! arg! I'm going to have to steal them off Joy's facebook and post them up soooooon.

Lots of things to do then...
which requires energy....
which requires sleep....
so bye bye then
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom