Excited Head-rush Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Book parties!
On the down: Bad speeches

I'm still so excited about the HUGE SUCCESSSSSSSS of our two parties (and those of you who didn't want an invite, TOO BAD!)

It was fabulous, glamourous, celebrity-filled and attended by all my most favourite people in the world. And I did my first ever important Talking In Public. The first time, it went wonderfully; the second, I wanted the world to just open, bite me in and swallow.

And it was all about Enlightenment too so we got good merit and happy karma for partying it up!

Details later. It's been a non stop week of 5am bedtimes, 9am wake-up times and last-minute running, screaming, heart-palpitating nerves.

Finally. I can go to bed now.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom