Desperate Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: SEX!
On the down: Dry spells


It's late. And we're still sitting in KMP's conference room preparing for the book launch. In a bid to fight off the MacDonalds curse that surrounds me, I'm drinking Raspberry and Echinacea tea.

But you know how it is when you're going a little loony and start blubbering nonsense in the middle of the night.

I screamed at James, "Aiyo I need to have some sex lah"

He said, "Ya hor. Okay, let's go clubbing soon."

I said, "But what's the point lah. I don't want the people at your clubs; you don't want the people at my clubs."

He said, "Okay what!"

I said, "But cannot sleep with them what, what's the point!"

He said, in his princess way, "Can what! You can still sleep next to them and DIY lor!"

I said, "But I can just DIY myself at home wat!"

He said, "No wat. But can still be quite nice - you got leng jai next to you wat!"

And you know what, I even considered it for a second.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom