Weekend Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Weekends
On the down: Not being able to tell the difference between weekdays and weekends

I'm wondering if anyone is still reading dollyblog.....

The weekends and weekdays have turned into a giant blur because there's so much going on all the time. And I'm such a bloody control freak that I end up having a part in everything, which means I'm at almost every event, ever planned.

This morning, was a mad combination between finding food for Rinpoche (because he is now, apparently eating only cup noodles?!), fine tuning a communications strategy, setting up for an event at KH and trying to get refreshments for the event.

Thank god for money, I tell ya - all is possible with little shiny paper money.

Seriously, this is so snob, I know, but I just COULDN'T BE POOR!

I'm also incredibly, terribly, ridiculous excited about the fact that I have internet at home again so I don't have to squat in KMP at all sorts of weird hours just to send out an email. It's not even wireless so I'm chained to my desk but that's FINE! AT LEAST I HAVE IT!

And on Monday, I get a fridge, which provides yet another big rush of excitement, to be followed by a whole week of feeling incredibly happy.

This means I can finally keep proper food at home instead of just drinking water and eating individually foil-wrapped chocolates (to keep away the ants). Maybe it's not too late for me to remind myself of what fruit actually is.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom