Sleep Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Sleep
On the down: Not having enough


I don't think I've ever had such an emotional week. The last week has felt like a train wreck... but there is just way too much to go on here, especially since most of it is confidential. I spent all of Thursday night crying and crying and crying and crying though - and then I screamed out my lungs at someone in a way that would have shocked even Dzambala (yes yes, I was screaming profanities in the middle of a chapel).


But okay, let's not get too dramatic. The point is to learn from mistakes and move on etc.

So darlings, shut up and drive!

On a happier note, I have a lovely new housemate! One that is responsible enough to pay the rent on time, no less: that's all a girl can ask for in a housemate!

JP used to be in the bedroom next to mine, that shared the linking bathroom, but we kept scaring each other in the middle of the night and he can't tahan the risk of running into me half starkus again so he's moved out to the other room. Oh dear.

Since moving in, I've sort of had the luxury of having the whole big wide house to myself so I've sort of taken over it and done what I like with it. Every corner of the house has something "me" in it - my living room, my altar, my desk, my collection of oranges in the fridge.

And now, there's two people who are actually moving in proper so I'm going to have to allocate space for them now. Pish, and after all that hard work of taking over the house like a squirrel hah!

Anyway, now that it's a proper house, with proper people living in it, there's enough reason to throw a proper housewarming! And everyone's invited as long as you bring some oranges for the Taras.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom