Relocating Dolly?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Change
On the down: The tediousness of moving

I've been thinking about reinventing and relocating Dolly Blog. Shed my pink skin a bit.

See, when I started this blog, I was very Dolly - like all 7 kilos lighter, great hair (by Mike the most fabulous hairdresser in the world) and living a very artificial-sweetener sort of life.

Now, I'm 7 kilos heavier and more like a beanbag than a Dolly; and Life-As-I-Know-It has sort of evolved and become about a lot more than just going to bars and drinking martinis (although I still love it).

I seem to have outgrown the Dolly thing (finally, we can't be playing with plastic Mattels forever) and after the video and all that, the Dharma Princess label thing has stuck and developed a whole new personality of its own (of the many that I have all living inside me). That whole image thing even made it as the lead picture of an article in a Chinese magazine. This image:

Hehe I'm very proud of this because it really sums up what Rinpoche's teachings, KH and the Dharma Princess is all about - keeping to who you are on the outside (loud, obnoxious, contemporary, unconventional, fat, questionable fashion sense) but being spiritual on the inside, and I feel like that's more of what I'm about these days.

So. Perhaps Dolly Blog shall have to retire and make way for a new improved me!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom