Dolly keeps secrets


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Gossip
On the down: Not being able to spill the beans

Oh there's all this exciting stuff I want to write about but but but if I'm afraid that if I do, JP might put frogs in my bed and pee into my drink when I'm not looking.

GAH.

So I shall talk about my fish instead.

Shin came round to look at the fish this afternoon. I went off to do stuff, and after a very long while, I heard her shout, "Eh how come only got two of the small ones?"

I said, "I think he's hiding in the rock kua."

She said, "No wor, I can't see him anywhere."

So I went and looked.

And looked and looked and looked.

And even lifted up the rock to see if he got stuck somewhere. He wasn't anywhere. And there's only so many places you can hide in a big empty tank.

So I think Henry Higgins has eaten him. It's only been a day and already there is drama. See, even fish have politics.

I'm also very annoyed because I had cleverly named the three little fish Bret, Easton and Ellis and now Bret has been eaten so the naming system doesn't really work anymore.

I made sure to shout very loudly at Higgins, though I don't think fish really take to praise or scoldings at all.

Oh dear, I'm becoming rather addicted and obsessive about my fish. It's like I'm turning into one of those annoying people who have children and suddenly, all they talk about is their kids.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom