Dolly comes back to earth


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Extended long lazy holidays
On the down: Returning to real life

Just got back from absolutely fabulous traipsing and holidaying with the most fantastic lovely Californian girl, Eleni, who I've known since university days. It's been four years (four years!) since we hung out so it was 2 non stop weeks of catching up and introducing Eleni to the joys and horrors of Asia.

I swear I've never walked so much in my life. We did SO much of the touristy stuff (walking walking walking and looking at everything). And even though I'm like, from these parts and have seen it before, I went and looked at it all again with Eleni, which seemed a lot more fun this time because she was super interested in lots of stuff so I could pretend I was very knowledgeable and Asian and tell her about everything.

We also got lots of down time though - lots of chilling out in mamaks, eating an immense amount of chocolate (which just put back on all the calories we burnt off from walking) and lounging about on a very splendid sunny beach. BLISS!

Now it's back to real life and Joe has already reminded me of the incredibly long list of things I have to do. I hate him (well okay, not really)

Also, I managed to lose my voice during my birthday party (that was 12 days ago!) and I still haven't got it back. Ben told me my half-a-voice was a real turn on; David told me I sound like a witch (When I gave him a mad look, he said "You just sound like a witch"). I think I've forgotten what my real voice sounds like now.

There are so many hundreds of stories to tell so it'll have to be split up into different posts, or you'll get bored and log off. Boo.

Later x x x

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom