Dolly goes to Angkor Wat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Weekend getaways
On the down: Air Asia's constant delays


Apparently Air Asia say that "86% of their flights arrive on time." Like, uh, what about the other substantial 14% then?

Anyway, was off in Siem Reap with Dory, Webbie, GL and GL's scary friend, Tina, last weekend. I like the idea of just jetsetting off for the weekend, although in reality, it burned a fairly large hole in my pocket that was probably not in any sort of proportion to the time spent there. Nevermind, was good company.

Have been feeling reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally blah blah these past few weeks and can't be arsed to do anything. Can't even really be arsed to blog but thought I should put something new before even my tiny fan base of like, 1.5 disappears completely.

So.

Here is silly me trying to be artistic with my photographs at the Angkor Wat temples. Think I could give scary Seng Piow a run for his money?

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom