Birthday Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Parties
On the down: Organising them


Hot damn! I'm getting old! 25 in less than a month :)

Before I say any more... I found THIS CUPCAKE MADNESS and all my innards are jumping around in total excitement. I haven't been this excited since I was 6.

Have to have a minimum order of 50 so I want to have a birthday party just so I can order heaps of cakes and dot them around the whole house.

But aiyo, just thinking of organising it is damn sian man. The funny thing is I have all these groups of friends but none of them know the others so it'll end up being one of those parties where everyone just sits in their own groups and it's all very awkward and I spend the whole night feeling guilty that I didn't get to hang out enough with each group.

Then organising the drinks and the food

And the music.

And trying not to piss the very posh neighbours off.

Some more, got people I don't want to invite but HAVE TO - see, even among friends got politics.

*sigh* Just thinking about it scares me.

BUT I LOVE PARTIES. And I want those cupcakes.

So hooooooow?

Damnit maybe just order 50 and eat them all myself.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom