Dolly overeats


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Binges
On the down: Diets

I know it is a cardinal rule not to talk about weight and diets and fat in blogs. Everybody's OTTd on that but tough.

There is a big countdown in my head for when I'm going to start the liver cleansing diet. I even went to the supermarket and stocked up on bags of celery and parsely today (bleaaaargh). A whole trolley full of healthy food!

Then I went out to lunch and gorged myself stupid on cream. The point is to eat whatever I can in this last weekend before I go on the flaxseed-coriander-gratedcarrot diet. So, I went silly on
chicken liver (butter, cream, cholestrol)
creaaaaaaamy pasta (butter, cream, cholestrol)
Pavlova (cream cream cream)

I'm feeling quite sick and thick now.

Pot luck party tomorrow for 12. More eating! Hurray. Last chances before (a) dropping dead of a cardiac arrest or (b) turning into an organic healthy lemon.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom