Lesbian Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Sexuality - anything goes!
On the down: Being wrongly identified?

It seems everyone thinks I'm a lesbian when they first meet me.

Bibi thought I was gay.
Joanne Kam Po Po who I have never met thought I was gay.
Sharon and Susan thought I was gay.
Richard thought I was gay.
Shirley's ex thought I was gay.

Used to it liao.

But it's all still funny because anyone who knows me knows I spent a ridiculous amount of time being obsessed with boys - straight ones, gay ones, old ones, young ones, celebrity ones, normal ones, ugly ones, cute ones.

Then today, one of Shirley's friends who I've only met once sent an SMS.

"What you up to tonight? Want to meet up!?"

I was like who? what the fuck? I replied, "Sorry cannot lah. Am going out tonight with my bf."

He sent back a text, "LOL I thought you were gay!"

And then another text with just a smiley.

Rude!

A and I went to Tiffin Bay after dinner to salivate over cakes (well he ate one, I could only salivate while my liver thanked me for being clean and clear).

A said, "Errr, it's only women and gay men who hang out here right?"

"Yah." What's new lah, I thought, I only ever hang out in gay joints or girly places... errrr oh yah, maybe that's why the confusion.

Later, I realised I was wearing my butch outfit - tatty jeans and the baggiest top I own, which makes my arms look huge and makes me look like one of those particularly scary lesbians that drive a big bike and terrorise small boys.

"You know," I said, "Since I look like a lesbian, and since most people who hang out here are gay, people will probably just assume you're gay too."

Haha. Poor A. Ends up being thought of as gay thanks to me. Better start hanging out with straight men and growing out my hair and wearing tops with flowery prints.

But eeeewwwwww! What's the fun in that?

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom