Wifey Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Relationships
On the down: Responsibility

Uh oh. This is the point in the relationship where it starts to get wifey. Very scary. *runs away*

First of all: talking to interior designers about the apartment, and making decisions about things like kitchen cupboard finishings and tiles. Screams domestication? I didn't know household decisions could be so hard.

And then now A's colleague has his girlfriend up in KL visiting. So I have to do the dutiful other-half thing and take her out for the day.

I said to A: "Errr it's all very wifey."

"You mean, the thing about me giving you a little errand thing to do?"

"No, the whole me having to take out your colleague's girlfriend thing, and doing that wifey thing where we both hang out together for the day."

He agreed. "Oh yah, I know what you mean. Haha."

But, um, that doesn't mean I get out of it. I still gotta play Stepford wife on Thursday. Evil me is going to take her to KLCC and go off halfway for a work meeting. Compromise, mah.

Man, I am so not cut out for this domestic shit.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom