YouTube Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was being very good about taking videos and making video diaries about The Life of a Dharma Princess (except, I am perhaps more Ogre than Princess at the moment) which can be viewed here except that I got inefficient again and soon forgot all about the fact that I even had a YouTube account. Oops sorry.

I was videoing everything on my phone but I think I stopped bothering when the battery in my phone got all burned out and wouldn't last past noon every day. By the time I got a new battery, I'd forgotten that I even had a camera on my phone.

All these excuses, pish!

I think, perhaps, it might be easier to see if I can pilfer some videos off people I know who have been very good about videoing things, and plopping them onto my account. Call it cheating, or pirating, or plagarism or whatever. If it's entertaining, that's all that matters.

And in the meantime, I shall endeavour to be less inefficient and more proactive and snoop about into people's lives with my trusty camera.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom