8.30am Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well yes, I finally figured that there was no way I would get out of bed unless I made a proper vow in front of my altar - then there's karma and all that involved, and it's never a good idea to deliberately aggravate your bad karma.

So this morning, I was up by 8am. Well, okay, no, 8.30am. I was awake by 8am but I had some extra dozy dozy time and didn't get out of bed until 8.30am.

And wow! I never knew so much could be done when you wake up early. All those millions of people who wake up early and go to work - wow! It must be a great life.

I did my offerings
and laundry
and my WHOLE SADHANA with bells and everything
and tidied my room
and did all my outstanding work (which was a lot)
and even had time for a nap before going off for puja this evening.

This morning thing is wonderful and I think I'm definitely going to have to do it more often. It feels so..... normal!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom