Patience


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Intelligence
On the down: Stupid people

I'm having a real problem with people who ask stupid questions and give in sloppy work.

I
CAN'T
STAND
IT

I have just sent out an email to say "XYZ will happen. So if you wish to be involved, please do ABC"

And the very next day, someone sends me an email to ask, "If I would like for XYZ to happen, do I do ABC?"

So then I explained the process again. "If you wish to be involved in XYZ, then please do ABC."

And then, would you believe it, she asked, "So if I do ABC, then will XYZ happen?"

OH MY GOD.

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom