Retreat Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Retreats
On the down: Falling asleep during mantra recitation

This is a whole big fat week of pujas, non stop. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I don't think I've ever recited so many prayers my whole life - I'll be creating about as much merit this week as I have in the past 10 lifetimes.

Anyway, I surprise myself because I'm just loving it so much.

We've been doing a massive Black Manjushri retreat with over 100 people aiming to complete 1 million mantras. We're already more than halfway through, after only one session so everybody is feeling mighty smug about themselves. (I do wonder, however, if I would be quite so excited if I was assigned to do all those 1 million all by myself; it's very exciting and fun and easy peasy lemon squeezy when there's over 100 other people doing it with to finish it within a week).

KMP's also doing a whole set of its own mini pujas for our new building, so there's been those slotted in between the Black Manjushri sessions.

I feel like the holiest person in the world. I have a halo coming out of head.... in fact, TWO halos, one coming out from each ear!

Anyway I'm knackered, off to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (the added bonus of pujas is that it gives you tons of energy so you don't have to sleep OR when you do sleep, it's the most wonderful sleep you'd ever had zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom