Lambasted Dolly


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Feedback
On the down: Stupid people

Oh dear! This is rather funny.

After this was posted on YouTube, someone posted a really low blow smitchy (and rather irrelevant) comment about my bad fashion sense and my bad hair cut.

So, because I have a little bit of a brain, I decided to go investigate. You see, it's very easy these days what with hyperlinks and clicking on them with a mouse to get to someone's profile.

Then, because I went to school and got a degree and all that, I am somehow able to put two and two together, and figure out within all of 15 seconds that it was Ben (yes, that one - and you all know who!).

Honestly, the only thing worse than posting negative comments (which by the way, don't seem to have anything to do with the topic of the video itself) is being too gormless to even
do it properly without being identified.

Yes yes, I do have a bad haircut (and it's actually even worse now after another cut but hey, it's just hair, it'll grow back) and yes, on second thought, the orange wrap looks a bit like a bad stocking.

But then again, the video isn't about my bad fashion sense (which has already been established long ago) but about KSK. So really, I don't care if I look like Quasimodo's elder sister, as long the message gets out there.

Honestly, if someone's going to be insulting, they should at least do it with a bit more intelligence and creativity!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom