Dolly's cuz


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On the up: Miss K
On the down: Not being anywhere near as stylish as Miss K


My fantastic lovely most stylish, fashionable, gorgeous, lovely cousin, Miss K, has a blog!!! And it's just as fashionable, gorgeous and lovely as her. Here it is And there are even some very fat photos of me on there from my birthday party.

Seriously though, she's just so super glam all the time - nice hair, nice eyelashes, nice clothes and is one of those very trendy-but-healthy people who do yoga all the time. We did lots of things together as we were growing up as we're only a year apart, and I was always the louder, cruder, fatter, dumpier cousin who shouted a lot and demanded I have things done my way (she was always the patient, endearing, kind, gentle one)

When I was a kid I would think to myself, "Just you wait, when I grow up I'm gonna be waaaay more bootiful than you!" but it didn't happen lah of course. I'm still the louder, cruder, dumpier one, and she's still the more patient, endearing, kind, gentle one!

She brought her boyfriend along to meet me and another cousin, JT when they had just started dating and I swear he had this look of total horror on his face the whole night, like, "What the hell kind of weird family did I just get myself into..." But Miss K, being Miss K was as gracious as ever and let me get on with my embarrassing loud japes. (They're still together after many many months, so it's all a-ok).

Miss K is one of these great holders of style, who proves that you don't need to be extravagant or overspend in a disgusting way to look good. Those wannabe Datins should take their cues from her, because she attains that sort of style they can only hope to get!

She rocked up for dinner once with an AMAZING new haircut and so I oohed, and aahhd and looked very impressed (and jealous) and said, "did it cost a bomb!" and she said, "No lah! I cut it in Klang. It's cheaper what, and I don't wanna spend money" (how much more honest, hokkien Klang-girl can you get).

(I hope I haven't just exposed! her. Maybe she's telling everyone she flew abroad to consult her personal stylist and now they're gonna read on here that actually, all the beautifying was achieved just in klang)

Anyway, she's a real super darling and one of the nicest people in the whole planet. I think she's only ever been mad ONCE (and that was on MSN, when she was bitching about someone that we all didn't like so it doesn't even really count) and the rest of the time she's always just so lovely!

Love you lots cuz! hugs hugs!

|

Previous posts

Back tracking...

Dolly also writes for...

Dolly reads...

Write to...

  • dollyblogATyahooDOTcom